SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Informa Markets – Engineering, the battery and EV experts behind industry-leading online and live events, The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo (EV Tech Expo) in Novi, Michigan, and Stuttgart, Germany, today announced the launch of Battery Technology, a new digital media brand focused on the fast-growing battery and energy storage markets. The portfolio consists of:
- The batterytechonline.com website, a new media website that features all the latest battery and energy storage news, analysis, information, and insight from industry influencers and experts, presented in a variety of formats.
- The Weekly Current, an editorial newsletter highlighting the week’s top stories battery readers need to know.
- Market Focus, a monthly editorial newsletter debuting in April 2021 with a rotating topic focus in each edition, including automotive, materials, EV charging, battery management systems, and cell manufacturing, among others.
- Product Showcase, a monthly newsletter showcasing an array of the latest and greatest innovations, products, and services from our sponsors. One each per month dedicated to Battery and Electric Vehicles.
- Webinars aimed at educating and informing the battery and energy storage sectors.
To subscribe to the e-newsletters, future webinars, and other digital communications please visit batterytechonline.com/newsletter_signup.
“The unprecedented global demand for advanced battery technology marks a pivotal moment in the industry to innovate and adapt to these growing pressures from adjacent business sectors, including automotive, industrial, and much more,” said Barbara Vergetis Lundin, Battery Technology Content Director, Informa Markets. “Leveraging our deep expertise of the market from our leading event brands, The Battery Show and EV Tech Expo, we are excited to produce high-impact content that seeks to continually educate and inform the battery and EV communities of essential news, innovations, and industry happenings that drive the industry forward.”
Propelled by the growing use of electric and hybrid electric vehicles, rising adoption of battery technology in the renewable energy industry, and surging demand for automation and battery-operated material-handling equipment, the global battery technology market is expected to grow from $92.0 billion in 2020 to $152.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.6%
Launched to help fuel this meteoric market growth, the Battery Technology digital media brand comes at the perfect time to provide the community with the invaluable information it needs to innovate and achieve this potential. Together with The Battery Show and EV Tech Expo events, the new media brand provides an unparalleled industry resource for educating and informing battery professionals of the emerging trends and technologies that will drive the development of next-generation automotive, industrial, portable, and stationary storage applications. Additional key coverage topics include charging, materials and technologies, testing and safety, and a range of design and manufacturing subjects, including thermal management, battery management systems, components, cells and packs, and automation and assembly, among others.
To learn more about Battery Technology, please visit batterytechonline.com.
Connect with Informa Markets – Engineering:
About Informa Markets – Engineering:
Informa Markets’ Engineering portfolio is the leading B2B event producer, publisher, and digital media business for the world's $3-trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the engineering market and leverage our proprietary 1.3-million-name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. The Engineering portfolio is organized by Informa, the world’s leading exhibitions organizer that brings a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.