NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Hedge Fund Association (“HFA”), a leading international nonprofit trade and nonpartisan lobbying organization, is pleased to announce the addition of new HFA Officers, Regional Directors and Committee Leaders. HFA’s leaders are all elected and appointed volunteers that work on behalf of the entire alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, real estate and wealth management firms, institutional investors, family offices and service providers.
“It’s an honor to be chosen by my fellow global board members to serve as the HFA’s first Chief Operating Officer. In this role I look forward to enhancing operations and helping ensure that we continue to deliver valuable benefits to HFA members worldwide,” said Lauri Goodwyn, HFA’s Global COO.
“The HFA’s mission is driven by elected and appointed industry executives who volunteer to lead for our industry. It’s a pleasure to welcome our newest officers, Lauri Goodwyn and Josh Stone, and new regional directors and committee leaders,” said Mitch Ackles, HFA’s Global President.
The following Global Board Members have been elected to additional key roles:
- Lauri Goodwyn, Chief Operating Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Josh Stone, Chief Legal Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Rajpal Arulpragasam, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
- Jill Calton, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Camille Clemons, Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Suzanne Currie, Philanthropy Committee Chair
- Jennifer Keeney, Regulatory Committee Member
- James Koutoulas, Digital Assets Committee Chair, Regulatory Committee Member
- Emily Slocum, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Nick Tootle, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
The following executives have been appointed to new Regional and Committee roles:
- Christina Bartnikowski, Regional Director New York
- Martin Cornish, Regulatory Committee Member
- Ed Fasano, Regional Director Connecticut
- Jamil French, Family Office Committee Chair
- Danielle Malecek, Sponsorship Committee Member
- M. Cecilia Sabarís, Regional Director LatAm
- Mark Shaw, Regulatory Committee Member
- Gary Smith, Regulatory Committee Member
- Logan Wolfe, Cybersecurity Committee Chair
HFA has also added a new Membership Coordinator, Barbara DeRespino.
The Hedge Fund Association is a 501(c) 6 nonprofit organization with a mission to advance transparency, development and trust in alternative investments. Membership in HFA includes alternative investments firms, institutional investors, family offices and service providers. To learn more visit https://www.hedgefundassoc.org/.