LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the educational toys market, operating under the consumer discretionary industry. The latest report on the educational toys market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 24.30 billion, at a CAGR of about 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
For a More Detailed Analysis, Get a Free Sample Report Delivered Instantly
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Engino.net Ltd., Hasbro Inc., Johnco Productions Pty Ltd., Learning Resources Ltd., LEGO System AS, Mattel Inc., Melissa & Doug LLC, MindWare Inc., Ravensburger AG, and VTech Holdings Ltd. are among some of the major market participants.
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Get a Free Sample Report Now!
Increasing demand for smart toys has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the threat from counterfeit products might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Give Your Business a Head Start for 2021: Download Our Free Sample Report
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Educational Toys Market is segmented as below:
Based on geographic segmentation, over 36% of the market’s originated from APAC during the forecast period. In addition, the academic toys segment led the growth under the segmentation by product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the superfood powders market size.
- Academic Toys
- Cognitive Toys
- Motor Skills Toys
- Other Toys
- North America
- South America
- 0-4 Years
- 4-8 Years
- Above 8 Years
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The educational toys market report covers the following areas:
- Educational Toys Market Size
- Educational Toys Market Trends
- Educational Toys Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing popularity of green toys as one of the prime reasons driving the Educational Toys Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Subscribe to World-Class Market Intelligence and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports and connect with expert analysts
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist educational toys market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the educational toys market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the educational toys market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the educational toys market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Smart Toys Market - Global smart toys market is segmented by technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Online Toys and Games Retailing Market - Global online toys and games retailing market is segmented by product (activity and ride-on toys, infant and pre-school toys, plush toys, games and puzzles, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Academic toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cognitive toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motor skills toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Age
- Market segments
- Comparison by Age
- 0-4 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 4-8 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Above 8 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Age
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Engino.net Ltd.
- Hasbro Inc.
- Johnco Productions Pty Ltd.
- Learning Resources Ltd.
- LEGO System AS
- Mattel Inc.
- Melissa & Doug LLC
- MindWare Inc.
- Ravensburger AG
- VTech Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.