LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the automotive camera module market and it is poised to grow by 17.96 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive camera module market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application by volume, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The passenger cars segment is expected to be the leading segment based on application by volume in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Stringent safety regulations is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 17.96 million units.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Autoliv Inc., Clarion Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Kappa optronics GmbH, LG Innotek, Magna International Inc., Mycronic AB, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., and Stonkam Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Steady growth of ADAS is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high replacement costs associated with camera modules restraints the market growth.
- How big is the Europe market?
- The Europe region will contribute to 33% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Backup Camera Market: The automotive backup camera market size has the potential to grow by 44.27 mn units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Global Automotive Stereo Camera Market: The automotive stereo camera market size has the potential to grow by USD 425.68 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Autoliv Inc., Clarion Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Kappa optronics GmbH, LG Innotek, Magna International Inc., Mycronic AB, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., and Stonkam Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The steady growth of ADAS market will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive camera module market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Camera Module Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Camera Module Market is segmented as below:
Application by Volume
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
- Driver Assistance Camera
- Driver Support Camera
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44051
Automotive Camera Module Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive camera module market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Camera Module Market Size
- Automotive Camera Module Market Trends
- Automotive Camera Module Market Analysis
This study identifies stringent safety regulations as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive camera module market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Camera Module Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive camera module market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive camera module market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive camera module market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive camera module market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application by volume
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (million units)
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (million units)
- Market opportunity by Application by volume
Market Segmentation by Functionality by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Functionality by volume
- Driver assistance camera - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (million units)
- Driver support camera - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (million units)
- Market opportunity by functionality by volume
- Customer landscape
Geographic Landscape by Volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Autoliv Inc.
- Clarion Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Kappa optronics GmbH
- LG Innotek
- Magna International Inc.
- Mycronic AB
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd.
- Stonkam Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.