LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new commercial aircraft interface device market research from Technavio indicates negative growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the commercial aircraft interface device market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the augmented scope of application in aircraft maintenance and operations,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the commercial aircraft interface device market size to grow by $ 66.58 mn during the period 2020-2024.
Commercial Aircraft Interface Device Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The commercial aircraft interface device market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of -9.35%.
- Based on the application, the narrow-body aircraft segment led the market in 2019. The growing need for newer and improved versions of aircraft is driving the growth of the narrow-body segment.
- The growth of the market will be significant in the segment during the forecast period.
- 40% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The increasing demand from IFE and EFB devices will drive commercial aircraft interface device market growth in North America during the forecast period.
- The US is the key market for commercial aircraft interface devices in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market - Global aircraft cabin lighting market is segmented by product (WCAFL, Reading lighting, and Lavatory lighting) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Aircraft Ice Protection System Market - Global aircraft ice protection system market is segmented by application (commercial aviation, military aviation, and business aviation) and geographic landscape (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The commercial aircraft interface device market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period.
- The commercial aircraft interface device market is segmented by application (Narrow-body, Wide-body, and Regional jet), geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA), and aircraft fitment (Retrofit and Linefit).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of several established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Astronics Corp., Avionica Inc., Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Sanmina Corp., Teledyne Technologies Inc., Thales Group, The Boeing Co., and TransDigm Group Inc.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.