LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the preschool market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 3.27 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the preschool market in India. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Personalized education programs and advanced services offered by a few vendors are the major trends driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 18% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 3.27 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
EuroKids International Pvt. Ltd., Founding Years Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Globetrotters Kids, S.K. Educations Pvt. Ltd., SHEMROCK Group of Preschools, Smartkidz Educare India Pvt. Ltd., The Banyan, Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd., WeCare Learning Pvt. Ltd., and Zee Learn Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increasing participation of women in the labor force is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the Urban market
The urban segment will contribute 94% of the market share.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. EuroKids International Pvt. Ltd., Founding Years Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Globetrotters Kids, S.K. Educations Pvt. Ltd., SHEMROCK Group of Preschools, Smartkidz Educare India Pvt. Ltd., The Banyan, Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd., WeCare Learning Pvt. Ltd., and Zee Learn Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing participation of women in the labor force will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this preschool market in India forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Preschool market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Preschool market in India is segmented as below:
- Children Aged 3-6 Years
- Children Aged Below 3 Years
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40211
Preschool market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The preschool market in India report covers the following areas:
- Preschool market in India Size
- Preschool market in India Trends
- Preschool market in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies personalized education programs and advanced services offered by a few vendors as one of the prime reasons driving the preschool market in India growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Preschool market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist preschool market in India growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the preschool market in India size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the preschool market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of preschool market in India vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY AREA
- Market segmentation by area
- Comparison by area
- Urban - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rural - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by area
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY AGE GROUP
- Market segmentation by age group
- Comparison by age group
- Children aged 3-6 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Children aged below 3 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by age group
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising trend of high-value services
- Rising trend of corporate playschools
- Increased emphasis on teacher training
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- EuroKids International Pvt. Ltd.
- Founding Years Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Globetrotters Kids
- S.K. Educations Pvt. Ltd.
- SHEMROCK Group of Preschools
- Smartkidz Educare India Pvt. Ltd.
- The Banyan
- Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd.
- WeCare Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Zee Learn Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.