BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the top early Canon EOS M50 and M50 Mark II deals for Black Friday, together with all the best Canon DSLR, mirrorless, and digital camera savings. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Canon M50 Deals:
- Save up to $268 on Canon M50 cameras at Walmart - check live prices on Canon EOS M50 mirrorless digital cameras, kits & accessories
- Save up to $120 on Canon M50 cameras at Amazon - check the latest deals on Canon M50 cameras and lens bundle deals
- Save up to $50 on the Canon M50 at B&H Photo Video
Best Canon Deals:
- Save up to 53% on a wide range of Canon cameras, lens bundles, digital cameras & printers at Walmart - deals available now on the latest Canon DSLR, mirrorless and Powershot digital cameras
- Save up to $650 on a wide range of Canon DSLR, mirrorless and digital cameras at Amazon - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS Rebel DSLRs, EOS 5D, EOS 80D & PowerShot G7X Cameras - at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $800 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles at Canon.com - at the Canon official store
Looking for more deals? Click here to compare the full selection of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sales event and click here to browse Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Canon’s latest mirrorless digital camera is the Canon M50 Mark II. It features UHD 4K video recording, a 24.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, DIGIC 8 image processor, and up to 120fps for true slow-motion recording. This mirrorless camera was designed for content creators such as vloggers and more that’s why it comes with Canon’s Vari Angle LCD. You can flip the LCD around so you get a preview of your shot even when you’re in front of the lens. The Canon M50 Mark II is also Wifi and Bluetooth enabled.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.