MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, along with its PartnerNetwork™, opens the 29th year of its signature showcase event: Automation Fair® At Home from Nov. 16-20.
While this year’s event has been dynamically re-imagined as a primarily virtual experience to safeguard customer, partner, and employee health and safety during the pandemic, Automation Fair At Home attendees can still count on a wide range of exhibits, attend dozens of sessions, hear from global thought leaders, and more. All events are free, but online registration is required.
“The tens of thousands of makers, builders, and innovators who are attending this week’s Automation Fair At Home prove that industrial automation is key to our customer’s success – across every sector,” said Tina Dear, vice president of Global Marketing, Rockwell Automation. “While this year’s event is primarily virtual, it will be as compelling and informative as ever, with more than 175 engaging educational opportunities and over 90 exhibits that showcase the very best of what’s next in automation.”
Automation Fair At Home virtual exhibits showcase the newest products, solutions, and services in industrial automation and digital transformation. Attendees can experience innovations firsthand and talk to solution experts from Rockwell Automation and members of its PartnerNetwork companies.
Highlights of the five-day event include Perspectives keynote presentations and the Rockwell Automation Experience virtual tours:
- The first three days of the event – Nov. 16-18 – each begin with Perspectives keynote presentations from Rockwell Automation executive leadership, industry experts, and company partners. Exclusively for media in years past, this year, Perspectives is now open to every registered attendee.
- Blake Moret, Rockwell Automation chairman and CEO, kicks off the first Perspectives session on Nov. 16 at 8 a.m. CST with “Imagine YOUR Next,” a review of the year in industrial automation innovations and a vision for 2021. Other Rockwell Automation experts will speak on topics ranging from the connected supply chain to innovations in software and control, intelligent devices, and LifecyleIQ™ services.
- Many Perspectives sessions will be presented by leaders from other organizations including Cisco, Georgia-Pacific, Stanley Black & Decker and PTC. Featured speakers include renowned inventor Dean Kamen and futurist Jason Silva.
Virtual Tours: The Rockwell Automation Experience
- The Rockwell Automation Experience enables participants to virtually tour three newly designed spaces at Rockwell Automation’s Milwaukee headquarters: Digital Engineering Hall, Digital Thread Experience, and Products & Technology Showcase.
- The Digital Engineering Hall tour features machine design, operations, and maintenance, with an end-to-end demonstration of a digital engineering project.
- The Digital Thread Experience uses a real-world example to help attendees visualize moving from siloed operations to a digitally connected enterprise.
- The Products & Technology Showcase features Rockwell Automation’s latest innovations in control, information and lifecycle services. After each tour, participants can discuss products and technology with Rockwell Automation experts.
Automation Fair At Home offers participants many other ways to gain industry knowledge and interact with technology experts. Attendees can participate in engaging hands-on labs, training sessions focused on the newest hardware and software technologies, industry-focused forums, and more. Free online registration is open all week for Automation Fair At Home events here.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork™ Program
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork™ program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing, and supporting best-in-class solutions to achieve plant-wide optimization, improve machine performance, and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Automation Fair, Automation Fair At Home and PlantPAx are trademarks of Rockwell Automation Inc.