LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the sports tourism market and it is poised to grow by USD 1,381.02 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the sports tourism market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
What are the major trends in the market?
Rising focus on seating capacity expansion
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
BAC Sports Ltd., DTB Sports Hospitality and Event Management Ltd., Great Atlantic Sports Travel, International Sports Management Inc., MATCH Hospitality AG, QuintEvents LLC, Sports Tours International Ltd., Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Ltd., Sportsnet Corporation Pty Ltd., and travelOsports are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing number of sporting events. However, cancelation of sports events due to financial constraints might hamper growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BAC Sports Ltd., DTB Sports Hospitality and Event Management Ltd., Great Atlantic Sports Travel, International Sports Management Inc., MATCH Hospitality AG, QuintEvents LLC, Sports Tours International Ltd., Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Ltd., Sportsnet Corporation Pty Ltd., and travelOsports are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of sporting events will offer immense growth opportunities, cancelation of sports events due to financial constraints is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this sports tourism market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Sports Tourism Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Sports Tourism Market is segmented as below:
- Soccer Tourism
- Cricket Tourism
- Tennis Tourism
- Domestic Sports Tourism
- International Sports Tourism
- North America
- South America
- Passive Sports Tourism
- Active Sports Tourism
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44823
Sports Tourism Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The sports tourism market report covers the following areas:
- Sports Tourism Market Size
- Sports Tourism Market Trends
- Sports Tourism Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising focus on seating capacity expansion as one of the prime reasons driving the Sports Tourism Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Sports Tourism Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sports tourism market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sports tourism market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sports tourism market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sports tourism market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Soccer tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cricket tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tennis tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Domestic sports tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- International sports tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Category
- Market segments
- Comparison by Category
- Passive sports tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Active sports tourism - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Category
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAC Sports Ltd.
- DTB Sports Hospitality and Event Management Ltd.
- Great Atlantic Sports Travel
- International Sports Management Inc.
- MATCH Hospitality AG
- QuintEvents LLC
- Sports Tours International Ltd.
- Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Ltd.
- Sportsnet Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.