LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the intelligent vending machine market, operating under the information technology industry. The latest report on the intelligent vending machine market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 9.33 billion, at a CAGR of almost 22% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Azkoyen SA, Compass Group USA Inc., Crane Co., FAS International Srl, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., GLORY Ltd., Ingenico Group SA, Intel Corp., Royal Vendors Inc., and Westomatic Vending Services Ltd. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for cashless vending machines has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the rise in theft and vandalism might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Intelligent Vending Machine Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Intelligent Vending Machine Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, over 38% of the market’s originated from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size.
Intelligent Vending Machine Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The intelligent vending machine market report covers the following areas:
- Intelligent Vending Machine Market Size
- Intelligent Vending Machine Market Trends
- Intelligent Vending Machine Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the ability of real-time data collection through intelligent vending machines as one of the prime reasons driving the Intelligent Vending Machine Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Intelligent Vending Machine Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist intelligent vending machine market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the intelligent vending machine market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the intelligent vending machine market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of intelligent vending machine market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Beverage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tobacco - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Installation sites
- Market segments
- Comparison by Installation sites placement
- Retail sites - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Public transport hubs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Installation sites
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AZKOYEN SA
- Canteen Vending Services
- Crane Co.
- FAS International Srl
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Glory Ltd.
- Ingenico Group SA
- Intel Corp.
- Royal Vendors Inc.
- Westomatic Vending Services Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.