CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced Hyatt Together – a digital platform for guests, members and customers featuring curated wellbeing experiences created by Hyatt colleagues from around the world. Aligned with Hyatt’s holistic approach to wellbeing, Hyatt Together content is focused on three pillars: Feel (emotional and mental wellbeing), Fuel (powering the body, including food, sleep) and Function (how you move and function in work and life). Today, Hyatt is premiering expanded video content designed to bring its engaging, signature experiences outside of Hyatt hotels so that more people can have access, whether at home, or when they’re ready, while traveling.
“Hyatt’s purpose, to care for people so they can be their best, is why wellbeing has always been at the heart of our business,” said Simon Marxer, Hyatt wellbeing council co-chair and Miraval director of spa and wellbeing. “After hearing from members, guests, customers and colleagues over the last several months, we know mental and physical wellbeing is more important than ever. With Hyatt Together, we are reimagining our approach to connect with people, wherever they are, and give access to global Hyatt experiences. This digital platform, among many other initiatives, illustrates how wellbeing remains a priority and true point of difference for Hyatt.”
Hyatt Together was piloted in May 2020 as a way for Hyatt to stay close to its corporate customers – a virtual “Hyatt hug” of sorts – featuring Hyatt colleagues from around the world sharing their passions, across culinary, physical fitness and mindfulness themes and more, from doing a Pilates routine inspired by Hyatt Regency Amsterdam to brewing the local favorite dalgona coffee served at Grand Hyatt Macau. Due to overwhelming positive feedback, Hyatt Together will now be available to all guests and World of Hyatt loyalty members. The digital offering gives Hyatt colleagues around the globe the opportunity to bring to life how they Feel, Fuel, and Function.
As people across the world continue to navigate COVID-19 and its physical and mental impact, Hyatt Together content is designed to encourage people to think about how they eat, move and feel – elements central to Hyatt’s wellbeing philosophy. Three new videos, released today, showcase approachable routines and actions geared to today’s climate:
- Make Time for Movement – With many people continuing to work from home and sit for hours on end, Miraval Austin fitness specialist Robyn Riojas invites users to take a moment of mindfulness and perform a strength and mobility routine based on one of Miraval’s signature classes, which can be replicated in any space.
- Harness the Power of Hydrotherapy – The use of steam, baths and aromatic massage to promote wellbeing dates back to ancient Roman culture. Grand Hyatt Singapore Director of Spa and Hyatt Global Wellbeing Council Member Karu Nanithi explains how to recreate a hydrotherapy spa experience from your home or during travels.
- Lift Your Spirits with Mocktails – From virtual happy hours to unwinding after a hectic day, cocktail recipes are in high demand. As a spirits-free alternative, Miraval Arizona Executive Chef & Director of Culinary Operations Warren Weekes shows viewers how to mix a delicious “mocktail” that makes any occasion a wellbeing celebration, infusing the building blocks of phytonutrients, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
Hyatt Together also features a Hyatt Together Talks series – a new digital forum that provides guests, members and customers an insider’s view on how Hyatt and industry leaders are reimagining the future of travel to welcome guests when they are ready. Contributors include Hyatt executives, colleagues and industry leaders who share insights on the state of travel and what travelers can expect before, during and after hotel stays.
The next Hyatt Together Talk – coming soon – will feature luxury travel industry leaders Alison Gilmore, portfolio director, International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) and Matthew Upchurch, chief executive officer, Virtuoso in conversation with Hyatt Global Head of Sales Jack Horne. The group will discuss trends in the luxury travel space and the importance of wellbeing.
Welcoming Guests and Customers Back to Hyatt with Safety First, Wellbeing Always
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety. Hyatt is offering flexibility with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through July 31, 2021. World of Hyatt members also have less to worry about, as the program provides many benefits extensions.
Reimagining the Guest Experience
As guests and customers return to travel, Hyatt is rethinking the guest experience to provide enhanced convenience, flexibility and wellbeing, including:
- Hyatt Together Special Offer: As travelers begin to consider intimate social and business events or book new gatherings to reconnect with friends, family or colleagues, Hyatt is helping them celebrate the joy of getting back together. Gatherings of 10 guests or more (where permitted) booked and held at participating Hyatt hotels by December 31, 2022, can enjoy several perks, booking flexibility, ability to earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points and the choice of up to 10 percent off the master bill or up to 10 percent in added-value upgrades such as complimentary guestrooms and enhanced food and beverage offerings. To learn more or book a gathering and for full offer terms, visit hyatt.com/together-offer or call a Hyatt Sales Representative and use Special Offer Code GATHR.
- New In-Room Headspace Content: As part of Hyatt’s exclusive collaboration with Headspace, more than 200 Hyatt hotels across the U.S., Canada and Mexico now offer in-room meditation and mindfulness exercises, with more hotels being added, so guests can pause, be present and care for themselves. Additionally, World of Hyatt members can access complimentary, curated mindfulness and sleep exercises through the World of Hyatt app and enjoy a 30-day* trial subscription to Headspace Plus. *30-day trial offer renews automatically after free trial on a month-to-month basis at $12.99 USD per month. Users must cancel before the end of their free trial to avoid charges. Applicable VAT sales or other taxes may apply. See Headspace.com for complete subscription details.
- Work From Hyatt Package: To give families, couples and individuals a seamless, much-needed change of scenery from their work from home routines, Hyatt recently launched the Work From Hyatt extended-stay package. Travelers can book this package at nearly 60 hotels across North America and the Caribbean to enjoy work- and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience. Packages start at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay. To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company offering 21 premier brands. As of June 30, 2020, the Company's portfolio included more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, UrCove, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.