LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Set to grow by USD 232.97 million during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the rowing machines market to register a CAGR of over 5%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amer Sports Corp., Concept2 Inc., First Degree Fitness, Icon Health & Fitness Inc., Johnson Health Tech, Nautilus Inc., Stamina Products Inc., Sunny Distributor Inc., TECHNOGYM Spa, and WaterRower Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising cost of healthcare services will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rowing Machines Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Rowing Machines Market is segmented as below:
- Fitness Centers
- Individual Users
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43507
Rowing Machines Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the rowing machines market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Amer Sports Corp., Concept2 Inc., First Degree Fitness, Icon Health & Fitness Inc., Johnson Health Tech, Nautilus Inc., Stamina Products Inc., Sunny Distributor Inc., TECHNOGYM Spa, and WaterRower Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Rowing Machines Market size
- Rowing Machines Market trends
- Rowing Machines Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the growing demand from fitness enthusiasts due to joint issues are likely to emerge as the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as lack of awareness about rowing machines and their use may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the rowing machines market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Rowing Machines Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist rowing machines market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the rowing machines market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the rowing machines market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of rowing machines market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Fitness centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amer Sports Corp.
- Concept2 Inc.
- First Degree Fitness
- Icon Health & Fitness Inc.
- Johnson Health Tech
- Nautilus Inc.
- Stamina Products Inc.
- Sunny Distributor Inc.
- TECHNOGYM Spa
- WaterRower Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.