DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The flexible display market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 34% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the flexible display market looks promising with opportunities in the smartphone and tablet, smartwatch and wearable, television and digital signage system, PC monitor and laptop, e-reader, electronic shelf label (ESL), vehicle and public transport, and smart home appliance industries.
The major drivers for this market are increasing demand for OLED-based devices, technological shift and development of energy-efficient and high-specification flexible display products, and high growth of consumer goods.
Some of the features of flexible display market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Flexible display market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by application, technology, panel size, and region.
- Regional analysis: Flexible display market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for flexible display in the flexible display market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, flexible display in the flexible display market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the flexible display market by application (smartphones and tablets, smart watches and wearables, televisions and digital signage systems, PC monitors and laptops, e-readers, electronic shelf labels (Esls), vehicle and public transport, and smart home appliances), technology (OLED, E-paper display, quantum dot LED, and LED-backlit LCD), panel size (Up to 6'', 6-20'', 20 -50'', and above 50''), and region (North America, Europe, Asia pacific (APAC), and rest of the world (ROW))?
- Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the flexible display market?
- Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the flexible display market?
- Q.6 what are emerging trends in this flexible display market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the flexible display market?
- Q.8 what are the new developments in the flexible display market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 who are the major players in this flexible display market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this flexible display area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, flexible display market?
The study includes the flexible display market size and forecast for the flexible display market through 2024, segmented by application, technology, panel size, and region as follows:
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Smartwatches and Wearables
- Televisions and Digital Signage Systems
- PC Monitors and Laptops
- Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs)
- Vehicle and Public Transport
- Smart Home Appliances
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- E-Paper Display
- Quantum Dot LED
- LED-Backlit LCD
By Panel Size [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Up to 6''
- 20 -50''
- Above 50''
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- LG Display Co. Ltd.
- Japan Display
- AU Optronics Corp.
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Sharp Corp. (Foxconn)
- Innolux Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b183ky.