LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the canned food market and it is poised to grow by USD 19.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44324
This Report Addresses:
- The market size from 2020-2024
- Expected market growth until 2024
- Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect the market dynamics
- Segments and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market players
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- Canned fish and seafood is expected to be the leading segment based on product in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Rising need for convenience in terms of food consumption is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 19.52 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Bolton Group Srl, Campbell Soup Co., Conagra Brands Inc., Del Monte Pacific Ltd., General Mills Inc., Nestle SA, Princes Ltd., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., The J.M. Smucker Co., and The Kraft Heinz Co. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- New product launches is one of the major factors driving the market. However, product recalls will restrain market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 32% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bolton Group Srl, Campbell Soup Co., Conagra Brands Inc., Del Monte Pacific Ltd., General Mills Inc., Nestle SA, Princes Ltd., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., The J.M. Smucker Co., and The Kraft Heinz Co. are some of the major market participants. The new product launches will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Canned Food Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Canned Food Market is segmented as below:
- Canned Fish and Seafood
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Meat
- Canned Ready Meals
- North America
- South America
Canned Food Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The canned food market report covers the following areas:
- Canned Food Market Size
- Canned Food Market Trends
- Canned Food Market Analysis
This study identifies rising need for convenience in terms of food consumption as one of the prime reasons driving the canned food market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Canned Food Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist canned food market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the canned food market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the canned food market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of canned food market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Canned fish and seafood - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned vegetables - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned meat - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned ready meals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bolton Group Srl
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Conagra Brands Inc.
- Del Monte Pacific Ltd.
- General Mills Inc.
- Nestle SA
- Princes Ltd.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The J.M. Smucker Co.
- The Kraft Heinz Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.