CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pritzker Private Capital ("PPC"), a leader in family direct investing, today announced the promotions of several senior executives as the firm continues to grow its investment and operations capabilities to help build middle-market manufactured products, services and healthcare companies for long-term success. With these promotions, PPC recognizes the outstanding contributions of these leaders to the firm’s growth and the success of its family of companies.
"I am delighted to announce eight well-deserved promotions and to introduce the next generation of leaders at PPC," said Tony Pritzker, Chairman and CEO of PPC. "These impressive individuals have made invaluable contributions to the successes of our firm and our family of companies, while upholding our core values of honesty, integrity and loyalty. As a family-owned firm ourselves, it is exceptionally gratifying to recognize homegrown talent and honor our colleagues who have advanced through the ranks to become proven leaders of our firm.”
"As we continue to grow our firm, I am thrilled to congratulate these talented members of the PPC family on their hard-earned promotions," said Paul Carbone, President and Managing Partner of PPC. "I am proud that, for the first time in our history, we are welcoming as partners several colleagues who joined us in junior roles and have developed their skills and expertise over multiple years. With this talented group of leaders joining our senior ranks, I am confident we will continue to be the ideal partner for family- and entrepreneur-owned businesses based in North America.”
PPC continues to strengthen its world-class team of investment and operating professionals with the following promotions, effective immediately:
- Michael Nelson has been named Head of Investing. Nelson will now oversee the entirety of PPC’s investing program and will partner with David Gau, who oversees PPC’s Operations Group. Nelson will bring additional coordination, best practices and dedicated oversight across PPC’s Healthcare, Manufactured Products and Services sector investment teams. He will also continue as co-leader of the firm’s Manufactured Products team. Nelson joined PPC in 2012.
- Eric Kieras has been named Investment Partner – Services. Kieras will help lead the firm's Services sector investing initiatives, identifying supply chain, industrial and commercial services companies for growth-minded partnerships. Kieras joined PPC in 2020.
- Ceron Rhee has been named Investment Partner – Healthcare. Rhee will help lead PPC’s healthcare investment initiatives, advancing the team’s strategy of building market-leading healthcare companies across medical products, healthcare services, life sciences and pharma services. Rhee joined PPC in 2014.
- Chris Trick has been named Investment Partner – Manufactured Products. Trick will help lead PPC’s Manufactured Products investing team, identifying partnership opportunities with growth-focused packaging, food and industrial businesses as the firm continues to deploy significant capital in this sector. Trick joined PPC in 2014.
- Stephanie Paine has been named Partner and Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administrative Officer. Paine will continue to oversee firm operations, where she leads accounting, business management and talent recruitment and retention initiatives. Paine joined PPC in 2017.
- Brad West has been named Partner and General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer. West manages all legal, regulatory compliance and corporate governance aspects of PPC’s business operations, including transaction execution and coordination of business initiatives across PPC’s family of companies. West joined PPC in 2014.
- Anthony Cardona has been named Principal – Services. Cardona has played a key role in accelerating the firm's Services investing, positioning PPC and its supply chain, industrial and commercial services companies to capitalize on attractive opportunities in the sector. Cardona originally joined PPC in 2014 and earned his MBA from Northwestern University.
- Thomas Chadwick has been named Principal – Manufactured Products. Chadwick has played a key role in driving the team’s Manufactured Products investing strategy, partnering with and building its family of packaging, food and specialty industrial businesses for long-term growth. Chadwick joined PPC in 2017.
PPC brings a time-tested, disciplined approach to partnering with family- and entrepreneur-owned middle-market companies, focusing on quality businesses with leading positions in the manufactured products, services, and healthcare sectors. PPC aims to identify quality, growth-focused businesses with which to form a strong, growth-minded partnership and cultivate long-term success. PPC continues to be uniquely positioned to achieve strong results for its family of companies by combining the flexibility of long-duration family capital with the legacy and values of a family-owned business.
For additional biographical information about each of the PPC team members highlighted above, please refer to PPCPartners.com/team.
About Pritzker Private Capital
Pritzker Private Capital partners with middle-market companies based in North America with leading positions in the manufactured products, services, and healthcare sectors. The firm's differentiated, long-duration capital base allows for efficient decision-making, broad flexibility with transaction structure and investment horizon, and alignment with all stakeholders. Pritzker Private Capital builds businesses for the long term and is an ideal family capital partner for entrepreneur- and family-owned companies. Pritzker Private Capital is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). For more information, visit PPCPartners.com.