DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent Electronic Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global intelligent electronic devices market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019
The increasing automation in industrial processes represents one of the key factors impelling the global IEDs market growth. Moreover, the rising need to reduce transmission and power distribution (T&D) losses, along with the growing instances of fluctuation and outages in power lines, is driving the market.
Apart from this, the increasing trend of substation automation in solar power systems, in confluence with the escalating demand for renewable energy sources, is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, governments of several countries are focusing on the installation of smart meters in every household, which is positively influencing the demand for IEDs as they facilitate power automation with optimal capital assets and minimal human intervention.
However, due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), governments of a number of countries have announced complete lockdowns as a preventive measure. Consequently, leading players are unable to operate at optimum efficiency, which is negatively impacting the market growth. The market is anticipated to revive once normalcy is regained. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global intelligent electronic devices market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global intelligent electronic devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global intelligent electronic devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global intelligent electronic devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Digital Relay
6.2 Voltage Regulator
6.3 Protection Relay
6.4 Circuit Breaker
6.5 Load Tap Changer
6.6 Recloser Controller
6.7 Capacitor Bank Switch
7 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
7.3 Oil and Gas
7.6 Food and Beverages
7.7 Energy and Power
7.8 Waste and Wastewater Treatment
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
- ABB Ltd.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- CG Power
- Industrial Solutions Limited (Avantha Group)
- Eaton Corporation Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- Landis Gyr Inc.
- Open Systems International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- S & C Electric Company
- Schneider Electric S.E.
- Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
- Toshiba Corporation
- Trilliant Networks Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cobv60