DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Amniotic Membrane Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Enzyme; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global amniotic membrane market is expected to reach US$ 2,577.74 million by 2027 from US$ 1,484.83 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global amniotic membrane market, and the drivers and deterrents pertaining to its growth.
The amniotic membrane-derived products are widely used in regenerative medicine. Moreover, several players operating in this market have developed and are developing amniotic membrane-derived products. For instance, SURGENEX, LLC, headquartered in the US, offers SurGraft - a dehydrated amniotic membrane sheet that has a wide application in wound management, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, and podiatry. It also provides SurFactor, an injectable amniotic tissue allograft that offers protective cushion to the damaged joints, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, and other soft tissues. Additionally, the company offers SurForce, a highly concentrated, cryopreserved, minimally manipulated, and biological injectable.
Similarly, the US-based Genesis Biologics provides amniotic fluid and amniotic membrane products that are used to treat conditions such as inflamed nerves, intra-articular pain, muscle tears, plantar fasciitis, repetitive motion injuries, soft tissue injuries, and tendonitis.
Further, an-vision GmbH, headquartered in Germany, offers Vetrix EyeQ amniotic eye drops that provides superior healing environment suitable for corneal tissue repair.
Thus, the growing trend of developing amniotic membrane-derived products is likely to favor the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The growth of the market is attributed to the factors such as growing applications of amniotic membrane and rising number of target patient population. However, the challenges in using amniotic membranes such compatibility are expected to hinder the market growth.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the amniotic membrane market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global amniotic membrane market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Growing Applications of Amniotic Membrane
- Rising Number of Target Patient Population
- Challenges in Using Amniotic Membranes
- Emerging Markets in Developing Countries
- Development of Amniotic Membrane-Derived Products
- Applied Biologics LLC
- Integra Life Sciences Corporation
- Skye Biologics Inc.
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Amniox Medical, Inc.
- Katena Products. Inc.
- Amnio Technology, LLC
- Surgenex, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/myr6ch