DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agricultural Pheromone Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global agricultural pheromone market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 16% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the agricultural pheromone market looks promising with opportunities in the detection & monitoring, mass trapping, and mating disruption. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing implementation of integrated pest management practices for sustainable agriculture, growing research and cost-effective production processes, and the impact of pheromones on the reduced application of insecticides.
Some of the Agricultural pheromone companies profiled in this report include ISAGRO, Biobest, Suterra, Russell IPM, ISCA Technologies, Bedoukian Research, Troy Biosciences, Laboratorios Agrochem, Pacific Biocontrol Corporation, and Exosect.
Some of the features of 'Global Agricultural pheromone Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Global agricultural pheromone market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by function, crop type, type, mode of application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global agricultural pheromone market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Agricultural pheromone in the global agricultural pheromone market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for agricultural pheromone in the global agricultural pheromone market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024:
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Agricultural pheromone Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Function:
3.3.1: Detection & Monitoring
3.3.2: Mass Trapping
3.3.3: Mating Disruption
3.4: Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Crop Type:
3.4.1: Field Crops
3.4.2: Fruits & Nuts
3.4.3: Vegetable Crops
3.5: Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Type:
3.5.1: Sex Pheromones
3.5.2: Aggregation Pheromones
3.6: Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Mode of Application:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region:
4.1: Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Region
4.2: North American Agricultural pheromone Market
4.2.1: Market by Function: Detection & monitoring, mass trapping, and mating disruption.
4.2.2: Market by Crop Type: Field crops, fruits & nuts, vegetable crops, and others
4.2.3: Market by Type: Sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, and others
4.2.4: Market by Mode of Application: Traps, sprayers, and dispensers.
4.3: European Agricultural pheromone Market
4.4: APAC Agricultural pheromone Market
4.5: ROW Agricultural pheromone Market
5. Competitor Analysis:
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Function
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Crop Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Mode of Application
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural pheromone Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Agricultural pheromone Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Agricultural pheromone Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Agricultural pheromone Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players:
7.4: Russell IPM.
7.5: ISCA Technologies
7.6: Bedoukian Research
7.7: Troy Biosciences
7.8: Laboratorios Agrochem
7.9: Pacific Biocontrol Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/futfis