LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global Loyalty Programs market size is expected to grow over USD 200 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
Buyers from different end-user industries are leveraging this opportunity to retain their customers through text messages and personalized e-mails. Also, many buyers from different industries are increasingly collaborating with each other to provide loyalty programs to their customers.
This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Top Spending Regions in the Loyalty Programs Market:
According to the spend share and forecasts, APAC and Europe will be the leading regions in the Loyalty Programs market.
To know more about these regions and their influence in on the global Loyalty Programs market Request free demo
Insights that drive the Supply chain market of Loyalty Programs Market:
- Europe has high supply influence and supply market maturity
- Buyers are advised to engage the value-based pricing model while finalizing a contract
Some of the top Loyalty Programs suppliers listed in this report:
This Loyalty Programs procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Aimia Inc.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp.
- Loyalty Group Inc.
- Maritz Holdings Inc.
Reason to download the free sample of this report:
- To have a better grasp over the market dynamics
- Understand the key market trends
- Better supplier understanding and have an edge over the negotiation
- Know what are the factors that influence the demand-supply shifts
- Help you interpret and use the best procurement practices in this market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo