LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the commercial kitchen knives market and it is poised to grow by USD 393.24 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The non-electric consumer kitchen knives segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increase in the number of end-user establishments is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 393.24 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Cuisinart, Groupe SEB, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Lifetime Brands Inc., Messermeister Inc., Newell Brands Inc., The Oneida Group Inc., Whirlpool Corp., WÜSTHOF GmbH, and ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Rising demand for customized kitchen knives is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the increased sale of counterfeit commercial kitchen knives restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 36% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Dexter-Russell Inc., Friedr. Dick GmbH & Co. KG, I.O.Shen Knives UK Ltd, Kai Corp., MAC Knife Inc., Samuel Staniforth Ltd., TOJIRO Co. Ltd., Victorinox AG, WUSTHOF GmbH, and ZWILLING JA Henckels AG are some of the major market participants. The rising demand for customized kitchen knives will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Commercial Kitchen Knives Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Commercial Kitchen Knives Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41358
Commercial Kitchen Knives Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial kitchen knives market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Kitchen Knives Market Size
- Commercial Kitchen Knives Market Trends
- Commercial Kitchen Knives Market Analysis
This study identifies an increase in the number of end-user establishments as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial kitchen knives market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Commercial Kitchen Knives Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial kitchen knives market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial kitchen knives market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial kitchen knives market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial kitchen knives market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Non-electric - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electric - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of consumer ceramic knives
- Increasing availability of electric knives
- Emergence of dishwasher-safe knives
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Groupe SEB
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- Lifetime Brands Inc.
- Messermeister Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- The Oneida Group Inc.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- WÜSTHOF GmbH
- ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.