DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Professional Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global professional services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global professional services market is expected to grow from $5405.2 billion in 2019 to $5409.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $6519.9 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The professional service market consists of the sales of professional services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that offer services that provide support to businesses of all sizes, in all industries, and to individuals and institutions, in processes where human capital is the major input. Professional service establishments make available the knowledge and skills of their employees, often on an assignment basis, where an individual or team is responsible for the delivery of services to the client. The individual markets within professional services are defined on the basis of the particular expertise and training of the services provider.
North America was the largest region in the global professional services market, accounting for 36% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global professional services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global professional services market.
Market-trend-based strategies for the professional services market include developing specializations to cater to demand from niche markets, using 3D printing technology in the design services industry for faster release of products at lower costs, opting for virtual firms to reduce operational costs, and collaborating with micro influencers for marketing campaigns. Player-adopted strategies in the professional services industry include investing in data and analytics technologies to innovate and expand offerings, expanding through mergers and acquisitions and targeting small and medium social enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Professional Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Professional Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Professional Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Professional Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Professional Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Professional Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Professional Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Professional Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Professional Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Professional Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Professional Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Professional Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Professional Services Market Segments
11.1. Global Design, Research, Promotional And Consulting Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Legal Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.3. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.4. Global All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services Market, Segmentation By Type
12. Professional Services Market Metrics
12.1. Professional Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Professional Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Ernst & Young
- Accenture Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ca178y