MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Workato, the leading Enterprise Automation platform, today announces the launch of their latest product release — the Aurora Release — which enables businesses to integrate and automate workflows faster and collaborate better.
Workato provides an AI-driven, low-code/no-code integration and workflow automation platform. The platform provides IT teams the agility and speed to deliver business outcomes at scale and lower costs. At the same time, it empowers business teams in HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Success and others to automate common business processes, without compromising on security and governance.
“Our goal is to redefine what is possible with Enterprise Automation tools, how quickly you can create automations, and who can create them,” said Gautham Viswanathan, Co-Founder and Head of Products at Workato. “Our customers are increasingly relying on automations to drive cost efficiencies and deliver business outcomes faster. The Aurora Release makes it easier and faster for IT and business to create powerful new automations.”
Workato has long been leading the way in enabling high growth companies and enterprises to realize significantly faster time to value from their integration and automation projects as compared to the traditional tools. The Aurora Release accelerates that even further, and the newly designed experience eliminates that “extra click,” and that “extra decision,” when building automations.
- UX designed for speed: The new UX is designed to reduce the effort it takes to create an automation — from a larger visual canvas, to a smart Data Tree, zoom in/out capabilities, and grouping tools for faster access.
- Test as you build: The ability to test as you build accelerates how fast users can build automations as well as increasing the quality of their automations.
- More Connectors = Faster Automations: Workato’s new Connector Community enables developers and partners to create and publish connectors for enterprise apps, databases, ERPs, and any API based service. Add this to the 400+ Workato-built connectors and users now have access to the largest connector marketplace for enterprise apps.
In the era of remote work, companies need their tools to do more. With the Aurora Release, users can harness the power of process mining tools, and transfer data faster between on-premise systems.
- Integrate with Process Mining tools: Process mining tools like Celonis enable companies to analyze their business processes and identify bottlenecks. With Workato’s Celonis connector users can now take that a step further and take corrective actions automatically.
- On-prem shunt: A smart way of transferring high volumes of data at high speed from on-prem applications such as databases to other on-prem systems or cloud applications. This also provides a way to keep all data transferred behind secure corporate firewalls for compliance.
The Enterprise workforce is changing and the personas needing automations are highly diverse. In fact, the community of Workato users creating and deploying recipes has rapidly grown to 70,000+ members. The Aurora Release enables users across this spectrum.
- Easy, even for first-timers: A new step-by-step guide tracks progress and makes complex concepts simple to learn so first time users can use Workato productively without training or documentation.
- Trigger templates: By presenting a set of starting points for common use cases like event driven automation, reusable recipe functions, webhooks, API endpoints, bot apps for Slack, and running integrations on a schedule, the new experience cuts down on the effort to get started by presenting what’s necessary.
- Collaborative editing: Collaborative editing makes it easy for multiple users to make changes to the same recipe without inadvertently overwriting changes made by others, enabling better teamwork.
Workato’s Aurora Release makes it even easier for lines of business to automate workflows across the enterprise, ultimately increasing efficiencies and driving better outcomes faster.
For example, HR can save extensive time and expenses when onboarding employees; marketing departments can more quickly and intelligently respond to leads, impacting their sales conversion rates; finance teams can close their books and recognize revenue faster; support can respond to tickets faster and with full context to provide better customer experience; and security teams can rapidly respond to breaches to protect their organizations and ensure compliance.
For more information about Workato’s Aurora Release, you can request a product walkthrough here >
About Workato Workato is the leading Enterprise Automation Platform. Recognized as a leader, Workato is the only enterprise platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps, automate business workflows, and drive real time outcomes from business events, without compromising security and governance. Workato is trusted by over 7,000 of the world's top brands and fastest growing innovators. For more information, visit www.workato.com or connect with us on social media:
- Blog: https://www.workato.com/blog
- Business Systems Community: https://systematic.workato.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/workato
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workato