LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Miracle Mile Advisors, one of the top-ranked, fastest-growing independent investment advisory firms, has seen its largest growth in the firm’s history this year, with a focus on strategic partnerships and next-generation talent. The firm increased its staff by nearly 30 percent in 2020, adding 10 senior leaders, up-and-coming advisors and client service professionals. Miracle Mile Advisors is now comprised of 57% millennials, 39% women and 30% racial-ethnic minorities.
“The current climate has shaken up our lives personally and professionally, and it has prompted us to take a very close look at what growth will look like going forward for the longevity of our business,” said Duncan Rolph, Managing Partner of Miracle Mile Advisors.
“We have built a strong team and infrastructure by establishing strategic partnerships and investing in the next-generation of advisors,” added Matthew Granski, Director of Strategy at Miracle Mile Advisors.
Miracle Mile Advisors has deepened its bench in 2020 with the following highly sought after team members:
- Miracle Mile Institutional – Miracle Mile Institutional debuted in January and is led by a veteran team of three who successfully built and managed a $2 billion institutional consulting practice at Payden & Rygel. The Miracle Mile Institutional Team is comprised of Gerard Tamparong, CFA®, CFP®, Frank Lee, CFA®, and Michael Treidl, CFA® who have a combined 50 years of industry experience.
- Dimitry Farberov, CFA® – In January, Farberov joined Miracle Mile Advisors as an investment advisor with nearly 10 years of financial experience, specializing in retirement planning, asset management, income distribution and philanthropic planning. Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Farberov served as an investment advisor at IDB Capital, a Wealth Advisor with RSM, and a Financial Consultant with Comerica. Dimitry graduated Cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Political Science and a focus on International Relations. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
- Craig Borkovec – In February, Borkovec joined Miracle Mile Advisors as an investment advisor with over six years of experience in the financial services, building customized comprehensive financial plans & investment solutions for high net worth individuals and families. He launched Miracle Mile Advisors’ first ESG ETF that tracks the S&P 500 index. Prior to joining the firm, Borkovec began his career at Fidelity Investments and Deutsche Asset Management. He received his bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance from Saint Louis University.
- Amanda Fox – Fox has worked in asset management for six years and joined Miracle Mile Advisors in February as a Client Service Associate, where she supports advisory teams and their clients. Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Fox worked with a Japan-based financial group, where she specialized in investor relations and managed the U.S. branch legal and compliance program. She received her bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Danielle Voloshin – Voloshin has worked in the financial services industry since 2011. She joined Miracle Mile Advisors in April as an Investment Advisor, specializing in implementing customized investment strategies, complex cash flow models and wealth transfer techniques. Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Voloshin worked at Green Street Advisors and Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management. Voloshin received her MBA with Dean’s Honor List distinction from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and her B.A. from Lake Forest College (Phi Beta Kappa). She holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 66 securities license.
- RIA Merger – In July, Miracle Mile Advisors announced a partnership with Aequitas Wealth Management, a Los Angeles-based wealth management firm that brings more than 60 years of combined expertise in financial planning along with $250 million in managed portfolios. Principals Sarah Lewis, CFP®, CFE, and Joe Alexopoulos, CFP®, CFE, bring their senior leadership to Miracle Mile Advisors as Managing Directors, and Sidi Zhao joins Miracle Mile Advisors’ robust Client Service team.
“2020 is a growth year for us, and we have the wind at our backs because our clients have access to the best in human capital for a lifelong partnership across generations,” said Rolph.
About Miracle Mile Advisors
Miracle Mile Advisors is a leader in providing independent investment advice to high net worth individuals, families and business owners, and institutions including endowments foundations, pension plans, nonprofits, schools and unions. As one of the fastest-growing independent registered investment advisors in the country, the firm is committed to providing sophisticated, objective financial advice using low-cost custom investment strategies backed by a fiduciary standard.
To learn more about Miracle Mile Advisors, please visit www.miraclemileadvisors.com.