DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Push to Talk Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Component; Enterprise Size; Network Type; End-user" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global push-to-talk (PTT) market was valued US$ 21,382.4 million in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 55.011.3 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2020-2027.
PTT is an instant one-to-one or one-to-group mobile voice communication method that works on half-duplex communication; it does not involve protracted dialing, ringing, and answering steps as that of a regular phone call. PTT allows one person to speak at a time and facilitates floor communication. Advancements in PTT systems and services enable them to exhibit enhanced capabilities. High efficiency of mobile voice communication, which is not available in any other communication tool, is the key benefit of these devices.
The PTT devices are mostly used in air traffic telecom systems, police radios, cellular systems, etc. The government, public safety, manufacturing, and construction sectors, among others, are the key adopters of these devices. The PTT applications use 2G, 2.5G, 3G, 4G, and 5G network spectra. These applications are run on land mobile radio, integrated digital enhanced network, broadband PTT, and mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT). Land mobile radio is the first technology developed for PTT communication, and it is widely used worldwide. It consists of portable radio and base stations that transmit communication signals received from one party to another. The key advantages of land mobile radio are high durability and reliability, ease of use, and direct mode capability.
North America is anticipated to offer ample opportunities to the PTT market players; this is mainly ascribed to the existence of widespread communication technologies as well as the world's leading telecom service providers and PTT-over-cellular (PoC) solution providers - including AT&T, Motorola Solutions, and Verizon Wireless - in the region. With the growing use of mobile devices, the need of PoCs has also increased. Also, PoC has observed stable adoption rate in the region owing to the availability of 4G LTE networks. The surge in the cases of natural disasters, criminal activities, and cross-border terrorism are among the crucial factors driving the necessity for public safety, which in turn is increasing the demand for PTT solutions and services in the region.
In March 2020, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions launched Honeywell Smart Talk software, which is a unified communication solution that enables mobile workers' to better collaborate with each other. The new solution empowers workers to make voice over internet protocol calls, have PTT conversations, and send instant messages.
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the push to talk market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to components, aircraft type, and end-users.
- Increasing need for public safety and enterprise mobility management
- Increasing demand for cellular push to talk is significantly fuelling the market growth
- Lack Interoperability issues of push to talk
- Increasing adoption LTE network
- Trend of advanced application push to talk
- AT&T Inc.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Sprint Corporation
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Tait Communications
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- BCE Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ojljnn