LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the garden and lawn tools market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.91 billion during 2020-2024, at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The lawnmowers are expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What is a major trend in the market?
- Rising demand for smart gardening is one of the major trends of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 2%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 2.91 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG, Emak Group, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Husqvarna AB, Koki Holdings Co. Ltd., Makita Corp., MTD Products Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., and The Toro Co. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing number of product launches and rising demand for smart gardening are the major factors driving the market. However, the rising preference for pre-used and rented garden and lawn tools restraints the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG, Emak Group, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Husqvarna AB, Koki Holdings Co. Ltd., Makita Corp., MTD Products Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., and The Toro Co. are some of the major market participants. The increasing number of product launches will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Garden and Lawn Tools Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Garden and Lawn Tools Market is segmented as below:
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Garden Accessories
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44315
Garden and Lawn Tools Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The garden and lawn tools market report covers the following areas:
- Garden and Lawn Tools Market Size
- Garden and Lawn Tools Market Trends
- Garden and Lawn Tools Market Analysis
This study identifies the rising demand for smart gardening as one of the prime reasons driving the garden and lawn tools market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Garden and Lawn Tools Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist garden and lawn tools market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the garden and lawn tools market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the garden and lawn tools market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of garden and lawn tools market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Lawnmowers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power tools - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hand tools - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Garden accessories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Market segments
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- Emak Group
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Husqvarna AB
- Koki Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Makita Corp.
- MTD Products Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- The Toro Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.