DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Online Gambling Market: Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global online gambling market is expected to reach US$90.36 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR 11.50% during the period spanning 2020-2024.
The growth in the market was supported by factors like rising internet users, increasing use of smartphones, rising economic growth, surging demand for sports and rising adoption of blockchain technology.
The online gambling market is expected to experience certain trends like increasing demand for smartwatch devices, rising adoption of virtual reality and increasing digitalization. The market is also expected to face certain challenges such as a surge in frauds, addiction to online gambling and physical & psychological effects of online gambling.
The global online gambling market by type can be segmented as follows: sports betting, casinos, poker and bingo. In 2019, the highest share of the market was held by sports betting, followed by casinos, poker and bingo. The global online gambling market by device can be segmented as follows: mobile, desktop and tab. In 2019, the dominant share of the market was held by mobile, followed by desktop and tab. The market by regulation can be segmented as follows: unregulated, regulated and regulating. In 2019, the highest share of the market was held by unregulated, followed by regulated.
In 2019, the dominant share of the market was held by Europe, followed by Asia Pacific, North America and the Middle East. Growth in the Europe market was supported by the rising use of smartphones and increasing digitalization.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global online gambling market with the potential impact of COVID-19.
- The major regional markets i.e. Europe, Asia Pacific, North America & Middle East have been analyzed along with country analysis of the UK, Spain, Italy and the US.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (William Hill, GVC Holdings, Flutter Entertainment, Kindred Group, 888 Holdings and Betsson) are also presented in detail.
- Surging Internet Users
- Upsurge in Smartphone Users
- Rising GDP Per Capita
- Increasing Demand for Sports
- Growing Adoption of Blockchain Technology
- Declining Preferences for Land-Based Casinos
Key Trends & Developments
- Surging Demand for Smartwatch Devices
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Upsurge in Frauds
- Online Gambling Addiction
- Physical & Psychological Effects
- 888 Holdings
- Betsson AB
- Flutter Entertainment
- GVC Holdings
- Kindred Group
- William Hill
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qhlvqx