LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the medical aesthetics market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.64 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of almost 7%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
Growing geriatric population is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- What are the top players in the market?
3M Co., AbbVie Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Danaher Corp., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend of the market?
Increasing global awareness about medical aesthetics is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 6.49%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., AbbVie Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Danaher Corp., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. The growing geriatric population will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Medical Aesthetics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Medical Aesthetics Market is segmented as below:
- Body Contouring
- Dental Implant
- Dermal Filler
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43756
Medical Aesthetics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our medical aesthetics market report covers the following areas:
- Medical Aesthetics Market size
- Medical Aesthetics Market trends
- Medical Aesthetics Market analysis
This study identifies increasing global awareness about medical aesthetics as one of the prime reasons driving the medical aesthetics market growth during the next few years.
Medical Aesthetics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the medical aesthetics market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., AbbVie Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Danaher Corp., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the medical aesthetics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Medical Aesthetics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist medical aesthetics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the medical aesthetics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the medical aesthetics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of medical aesthetics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Body contouring - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dental implant - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Botox - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dermal filler - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.
- Galderma SA
- Hologic Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.