DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Robotics Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the automotive robotics market looks promising with opportunities in the articulated, Cartesians, cylindrical, and SCARA robot markets. The automotive robotics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are rising vehicle production, enhancing cost competitiveness through automation in developed countries, high wage inflation, and low robot density in the vehicle manufacturing market.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the robotics market report then read this report.
The study includes the robotics market size and forecast for the robotics market through 2024, segmented by product type, by component, by application, and by region.
- Fanuc Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- Rockwell Automation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
Some of the features of Automotive Robotics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Automotive robotics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by product type, by component, by application, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Automotive robotics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for robotics in the automotive robotics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, robotics in the automotive robotics market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the automotive robotics market by product type (articulated robots, cartesian robots, cylindrical robots, SCARA robots, others), by component (controller, robotics arm, end effector, drive, sensor), by application (primary manufacturing process robots: welding, painting, cutting, secondary manufacturing process robots: material handling, palletizing & packaging, (assembly/disassembly), by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the automotive robotics market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the automotive robotics market?
- What are emerging trends in this automotive robotics market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the automotive robotics market?
- What are the new developments in the automotive robotics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this automotive robotics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this automotive robotics market area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, automotive robotics market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Automotive Robotics Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Automotive Robotics Market by Product Type
3.4: Global Automotive Robotics Market by Component
3.5: Global Automotive Robotics Market by Application
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region.
4.1: Global Automotive Robotics Market by Region
4.2: North American Automotive Robotics Market
4.3: European Automotive Robotics Market
4.4: APAC Automotive Robotics Market
4.5: ROW Automotive Robotics Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Automotive Robotics Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Automotive Robotics Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Automotive Robotics Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eprcx7