LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the vegan cheese market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.27 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the vegan cheese market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 2.61 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 3.88 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Expansion of production capacities and the increase in the number of organized retail outlets worldwide are the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Bute Island Foods Ltd., Chicago Vegan Foods, FirstGrade International Ltd., Frescolat Srl, Fresh Start Fauxmage, Gardener Cheese Co., Maple Leaf Foods Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Tofutti Brands Inc., and Violife. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bute Island Foods Ltd., Chicago Vegan Foods, FirstGrade International Ltd., Frescolat Srl, Fresh Start Fauxmage, Gardener Cheese Co., Maple Leaf Foods Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Tofutti Brands Inc., and Violife are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The expansion of production capacities has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Vegan Cheese Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Vegan Cheese Market is segmented as below:
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- Rice Milk
- Other Milk Alternatives
- Cream Cheese
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41491
Vegan Cheese Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our vegan cheese market report covers the following areas:
- Vegan Cheese Market size
- Vegan Cheese Market trends
- Vegan Cheese Market analysis
This study identifies the increasing number of organized retail outlets worldwide as one of the prime reasons driving the vegan cheese market growth during the next few years.
Vegan Cheese Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the vegan cheese market, including some of the vendors such as Bute Island Foods Ltd., Chicago Vegan Foods, FirstGrade International Ltd., Frescolat Srl, Fresh Start Fauxmage, Gardener Cheese Co., Maple Leaf Foods Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Tofutti Brands Inc., and Violife. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the vegan cheese market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Vegan Cheese Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist vegan cheese market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the vegan cheese market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the vegan cheese market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vegan cheese market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Source
- Market segments
- Comparison by Source placement
- Soy milk - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Almond milk - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rice milk - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other milk alternatives - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Source
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bute Island Foods Ltd.
- Chicago Vegan Foods
- FirstGrade International Ltd.
- Frescolat Srl
- Fresh Start Fauxmage
- Gardener Cheese Co.
- Maple Leaf Foods, Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Tofutti Brands, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.