DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of endocannabinoid system targeting drugs, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain.
In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics, providing information on phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage) of lead candidates, target therapeutic area, route of administration, dosing frequency and target receptor. Additionally, the chapter includes information on drug developer(s), including information on year of establishment, company size, and location of headquarters.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics developers that are engaged in the development of at least four development programs. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information, product portfolio and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of nearly 600 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in endocannabinoid system targeted projects, in the period between 2016 and 2020 (till January), including analysis based on important parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, administration institute centre, funding institute centre, support period, type of grant application, purpose of grant award, grant mechanism, responsible study section, prominent program officers, and type of recipient organizations.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering acquisitions, licensing agreements, product development and commercialization agreements, research agreements, clinical trial agreements, joint venture agreements and other relevant types of deals.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2016-2020, based on parameters, such as year of acquisition, type of acquisition, geographical location of the acquirer and the acquired company, key value drivers, and financial details of the deal. In addition, the chapter evaluates the deal multiples of acquisitions specifically focused on endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics, analysing them based on a number of parameters, namely annual revenues, number of employees and experience of the acquired company. Moreover, it presents a schematic world map representation of the geographical distribution of this activity, highlighting inter- and intracontinental deals.
- An insightful chessboard analysis highlighting the most popular drug development strategies / paths adopted by various drug developers (with clinical candidates) in order to progress their lead drug candidates.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and the future opportunity for endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as target patient population, likely adoption and the annual treatment cost, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics market for the period 2020-2030. The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across [A] key target receptors (CB1, CB2, and others) [B] different target therapeutic areas (autoimmune disorders, genetic disorders, neurological disorders and pain disorders) [C] routes of administration (oral and inhalation) and [D] key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world).
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE: ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM TARGETED THERAPEUTICS
4.1. Chapter Overview
4.2. Drugs Targeting Endocannabinoid System: Marketed and Development Pipeline
4.3. Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics: List of Developers
4.4. List of Cannabis Suppliers
5. COMPANY PROFILES
5.1. Chapter Overview
5.2. GW Pharmaceuticals
5.3. Corbus Pharmaceuticals
5.5. Pure Green
5.6. Tetra Bio-Pharma
5.7. Botanix Pharmaceuticals
5.8. Kalytera Therapeutics
5.9. Therapix Biosciences
5.10. Zelira Therapeutics
5.12. GB Sciences
6. ACADEMIC GRANTS ANALYSIS
6.1. Chapter Overview
6.2. Scope and Methodology
6.3. Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics: List of Grants Awarded by National Institutes of Health (NIH)
7. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
7.1. Chapter Overview
7.2. Partnership Models
7.3. Endocannabinoid Targeted Therapeutics: List of Partnerships and Collaborations
8. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
8.1. Chapter Overview
8.2. Acquisition Models
8.3. Endocannabinoid Targeted Therapeutics: Mergers and Acquisitions
9. DRUG DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY ANALYSIS
9.1. Chapter Overview
9.2. Scope and Methodology
9.3. Strategies Adopted by Late-Stage Drug Candidate Developers
10. MARKET FORECAST AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
10.1. Chapter Overview
10.2. Forecast Methodology and Key Assumptions
10.3. Global Endocannabinoid Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
10.4. Global Endocannabinoid Targeted Therapeutics Market: Individual Product Sales Forecasts
10.5. Global Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
10.6. Global Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market: Distribution by Region, 2020-2030
10.7. Global Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market: Distribution by Target Therapeutic Area, 2020-2030
10.8. Global Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market: Distribution by Route of Administration
11. CONCLUDING REMARKS
12. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/twc7gt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.