LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the computer-aided design market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.53 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Autodesk Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Hexagon AB, IMSI Design LLC, PTC Inc., Siemens AG, and Trimble Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand for CAD for manufacturing products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the availability of open-source and free versions of CAD software might hamper the market growth.
Computer-Aided Design Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Computer-Aided Design Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44392
Computer-Aided Design Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our computer-aided design market report covers the following areas:
- Computer-Aided Design Market size
- Computer-Aided Design Market trends
- Computer-Aided Design Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increased demand for 4D CAD as one of the prime reasons driving the computer-aided design market growth during the next few years.
Computer-Aided Design Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the computer-aided design market, including some of the vendors such as Autodesk Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Hexagon AB, IMSI Design LLC, PTC Inc., Siemens AG, and Trimble Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the computer-aided design market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Computer-Aided Design Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist computer-aided design market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the computer-aided design market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the computer-aided design market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of computer-aided design market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AEC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Autodesk Inc.
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Hexagon AB
- IMSI Design LLC
- PTC Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Trimble Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.