LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the ceramic membrane market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.1 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions -
What was the value of the ceramic membrane market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 4.28 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7.39 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 12%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Demand from the pharmaceutical sector.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. 3M Co., ARAN Holding GmbH, Danaher Corp., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hyflux Ltd., Nanostone Water Inc., Pentair Plc, Qua Group LLC, TAMI Industries SAS, and Veolia Environnement Group are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
Based on segmentation by application, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Water and wastewater treatment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., ARAN Holding GmbH, Danaher Corp., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hyflux Ltd., Nanostone Water Inc., Pentair Plc, Qua Group LLC, TAMI Industries SAS, and Veolia Environnement Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand from the pharmaceutical sector has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the threat of alternative technologies might hamper market growth.
Ceramic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ceramic Membrane Market is segmented as below:
- Water And Wastewater Treatment
- Food And Beverages
- Chemical Processing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41446
Ceramic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our ceramic membrane market report covers the following areas:
- Ceramic Membrane Market size
- Ceramic Membrane Market trends
- Ceramic Membrane Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of ceramic membrane bioreactors as one of the prime reasons driving the ceramic membrane market growth during the next few years.
Ceramic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the ceramic membrane market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., ARAN Holding GmbH, Danaher Corp., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hyflux Ltd., Nanostone Water Inc., Pentair Plc, Qua Group LLC, TAMI Industries SAS, and Veolia Environnement Group Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the ceramic membrane market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Ceramic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ceramic membrane market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ceramic membrane market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ceramic membrane market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ceramic membrane market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Water and wastewater treatment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceuticals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemical processing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Ultrafiltration - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Microfiltration - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nanofiltration - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- ARAN Holding GmbH
- Danaher Corp.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Nanostone Water Inc.
- Pentair Plc
- Qua Group LLC
- TAMI Industries SAS
- Veolia Environnement Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.