LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global reusable icepacks market size and it is poised to grow by USD 753.71 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of about 8%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The growing demand for cold solutions will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. 3M Co., Accurate Manufacturing Inc., Arctic Ice LLC, Cardinal Health Inc., Cold Chain Technologies, Cryopak, Ice Pack Store, King Brand Healthcare Products Ltd., Nordic Cold Chain Solutions, and TECHNI ICE are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America
What is the major market driver for reusable icepacks market?
A. The increasing adoption of environmental-friendly icepacks will be one of the key factors stimulating the market growth.
Based on segmentation by product, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Ice/dry icepacks will grow at a faster rate.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Accurate Manufacturing Inc., Arctic Ice LLC, Cardinal Health Inc., Cold Chain Technologies, Cryopak, Ice Pack Store, King Brand Healthcare Products Ltd., Nordic Cold Chain Solutions, and TECHNI ICE are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for cold solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Reusable Icepacks Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Reusable Icepacks Market is segmented as below:
- Ice/dry Icepacks
- Refrigerant Gel-based Icepacks
- Chemical-based Icepacks
- Food And Beverage
- Medical And Healthcare
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40024
Reusable Icepacks Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our reusable icepacks market report covers the following areas:
- Reusable Icepacks Market size
- Reusable Icepacks Market trends
- Reusable Icepacks Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of environmental-friendly icepacks as one of the prime reasons driving the reusable icepacks market growth during the next few years.
Reusable Icepacks Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the reusable icepacks market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Accurate Manufacturing Inc., Arctic Ice LLC, Cardinal Health Inc., Cold Chain Technologies, Cryopak, Ice Pack Store, King Brand Healthcare Products Ltd., Nordic Cold Chain Solutions, and TECHNI ICE. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the reusable icepacks market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Reusable Icepacks Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist reusable icepacks market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the reusable icepacks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the reusable icepacks market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of reusable icepacks market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Ice/Dry icepacks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Refrigerant gel-based icepacks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemical-based icepacks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Food and beverage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Medical and healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemicals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rapid industrialization and economic growth in emerging markets
- Increasing adoption of environment-friendly icepacks
- Growing outsourcing of pharmaceutical manufacturing
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Accurate Manufacturing, Inc.
- Arctic Ice LLC
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Cold Chain Technologies
- Ice Pack Store
- King Brand Healthcare Products Ltd.
- Nordic Cold Chain Solutions
- TECHNI ICE
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.