LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global medical education market size and it is poised to grow by USD 129.66 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of over 17%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Gamification in medical education is one of the key factors expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, New York University, Stanford University, University of California, University of Cambridge, University of New England, University of Oxford, University of Washington, and Yale University are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America
Based on segmentation by learning method, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Online learning is expected to grow at a faster rate.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, New York University, Stanford University, University of California, University of Cambridge, University of New England, University of Oxford, University of Washington, and Yale University are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Gamification in medical education has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Medical Education Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Medical Education Market is segmented as below:
- Blended Learning
- Online Learning
- Graduate Courses
- Certifications And Training
- Post-graduate Courses
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40007
Medical Education Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our medical education market report covers the following areas:
- Medical Education Market size
- Medical Education Market trends
- Medical Education Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growth in the number of online medical education programs as one of the prime reasons driving the medical education market growth during the next few years.
Medical Education Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the medical education market, including some of the vendors such as Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, New York University, Stanford University, University of California, University of Cambridge, University of New England, University of Oxford, University of Washington, and Yale University Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the medical education market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Medical Education Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist medical education market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the medical education market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the medical education market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of medical education market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY LEARNING METHOD
- Market segmentation by learning method
- Comparison by learning method
- Blended learning - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online learning - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by learning method
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY COURSES
- Market segmentation by courses
- Comparison of courses
- Graduate courses - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Certifications and trainings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Post-graduate courses - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by courses
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Gamification in medical education
- Increase in partnerships between medical universities and associations
- Rise in number of medical bootcamps
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Harvard Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University
- New York University
- Stanford University
- University of California
- University of Cambridge
- University of New England
- University of Oxford
- University of Washington
- Yale University
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.