LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the electron microscope market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.22 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What was the size of the electron microscope market in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the global market size was USD 2.65 billion in 2019.
Which is the leading segment based on technology in the market?
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Rising need for root-cause failure analysis.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
A. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 8% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Advantest Corp., Carl Zeiss AG, DELONG INSTRUMENTS AS, Hirox Co. Ltd., Hitachi High-Technologies Corp., JEOL Ltd., Keysight Technologies Inc., Nikon Corp., Nion Co., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are the top players in the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Advantest Corp., Carl Zeiss AG, DELONG INSTRUMENTS AS, Hirox Co. Ltd., Hitachi High-Technologies Corp., JEOL Ltd., Keysight Technologies Inc., Nikon Corp., Nion Co., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rising need for root-cause failure analysis has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high product cost and heavy excise duties might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Electron Microscope Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electron Microscope Market is segmented as below:
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41657
Electron Microscope Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The electron microscope market report covers the following areas:
- Electron Microscope Market Size
- Electron Microscope Market Trends
- Electron Microscope Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth in the adoption of nanotechnology across sectors as one of the prime reasons driving the electron microscope market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Electron Microscope Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electron microscope market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electron microscope market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electron microscope market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electron microscope market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Semiconductors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Life sciences - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Material sciences - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nanotechnology - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology placement
- SEM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- TEM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- DBEM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Industries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Institutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Advantest Corp.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- DELONG INSTRUMENTS AS
- Hirox Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.
- JEOL Ltd.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Nikon Corp.
- Nion Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.