DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Specialty Alloys Market (Value, Volume) - Analysis by Alloy Type, End-User, by Region, by Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, COVID-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Specialty Alloys Market, a niche segment of the alloy steel market, valued at USD 21.92 billion and 319.04 thousand tonnes by volume in the year 2019 has been witnessing unprecedented growth.
The growing demand for light materials in the aerospace industry coupled with high demand for new generation aircrafts is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Specialty alloys are indispensable materials in the manufacture of parts for highly sensitive devices and apparatus, unique experimental and miniature equipment, various types of sensors, and power transformers. Moreover, increasing usage in power generation for the production of industrial gas turbine components is likely to boost the demand.
But in the current year 2020, due to Covid-19 pandemic, the market for the specialties alloys has suffered sizeable impact with mis-alignment of supply and demand. In the meantime, metals companies are shoring up cash liquidity and looking to short-term borrowing to help cover operating costs. And with the acquisition of VDM Metals by Acerinox, the market of specialty alloys has moderately consolidated.
The North American market held the largest share of the global market owing to the wide base of the aerospace & defence industry in the US and presence of key manufacturers of aircraft engines, aerospace jet engines, and industrial gas turbines in the region. In addition, the US government's focus on expanding the country's defence sector through high investments is further expected to support the demand for specialty alloys over the next few years.
- VDM Metals Group
- Precision Castparts
- ATI - Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- AMG Aluminum UK Limited
- AMETEK Specialty Metal Products
- MetalTek International
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Specialty Alloys market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses the Specialty Alloys market by Alloy Type (Corrosion Resistance, High Performance, Heat Resistant, Electric Alloys).
- The report assesses the Specialty Alloys market by End-User (Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, Electric Components & Electronics, Automotive, Others).
- The Global Specialty Alloys Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and by Country (USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, China, India, Japan).
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, alloy type and end-user. Also, trends, drivers, challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
The report presents the analysis of Specialty Alloys market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Specialty Alloys Market Product Outlook
4. Global Specialty Alloys Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2025
4.2 Market Size, By Volume, Year 2015-2025
4.3 Market Growth Rate, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Specialty Alloys Market Segmentation By Alloy Type (By Value, By Volume)
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Alloys Market: By Alloy Type
5.2 Corrosion Resistance- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 High Performance- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.4 Heat Resistant- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.5 Electric Alloys- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Specialty Alloys Market Segmentation By End-User (By Value, By Volume)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Alloys: By End-User
6.2 Aerospace- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 Oil & Gas- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.4 Chemical Processing- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.5 Electric Components & Electronics- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.6 Automotive- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.7 Others- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Specialty Alloys Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Alloys Market: By Region
8. North America Specialty Alloys Market: Segmentation By Alloy Type, End-User (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
9. Europe Specialty Alloys Market: Segmentation By Alloy Type, End-User (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
10. Asia Pacific Specialty Alloys Market: Segmentation By Alloy Type, End-User (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
11. Global Specialty Alloys Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Specialty Alloys Market Drivers
11.2 Global Specialty Alloys Market Restraints
11.3 Global Specialty Alloys Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
12.1 Market Attractiveness
12.1.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Alloys Market - By Alloy Type, By Value (Year-2025)
12.1.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Alloys Market - By End-User, By Value (Year-2025)
12.1.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Alloys Market - By Region, By Value, (Year-2025)
12.2 Strategic Analysis
12.2.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
12.2.2 Recent Industry Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.2 Competitive Positioning (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Niche Players)
14. Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u6qre0