DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lathe Machines - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Lathe Machines Market to Reach US$11.6 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Lathe Machines estimated at US$10.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.4% over the period 2020-2027.
Conventional, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 1.1% CAGR to reach US$3.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the CNC segment is readjusted to a revised 1.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 67.6% share of the global Lathe Machines market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 27.1% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 2.9% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Lathe Machines market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 27.11% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$2.2 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 2.7% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0% and 0.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.4% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$2.2 Billion by the year 2027.
The publisher brings years of research experience to this 7th edition of the report. The 289-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Ace Micromatic Group
- Ajax Machine Tools International Ltd.
- American Machine Tools Corp.
- Batliboi Ltd.
- Bolton Group
- Carl Benzinger GmbH
- Chiah Chyun Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Citizen Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Clausing Industrial, Inc.
- Dalian Machine Tool Group Corporation
- DMG Mori AG
- Doosan Machine Tools Co. Ltd.
- EMAG GmbH & Co. KG
- EMCO GmbH
- Fadal Engineering, Inc.
- Feeler (FAIR FRIEND GROUP)
- Fryer Machine Systems, Inc.
- Goodway Machine Corporation
- Haas Automation, Inc.
- Hangzhou Datian CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
- Hardinge, Inc.
- Hasegawa Machine Works Ltd.
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
- Hitachi Seiki Europe GmbH
- HMT Machine Tools Limited
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- Huron Graffenstaden SAS
- HYUNDAI WIA Machine Tools
- Intelitek Inc.
- Jarng Yeong Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Jinn Fa Machine industrial Co. Ltd.
- JTEKT Toyoda Americas Corporation
- Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd.
- Kent Industrial USA, Inc.
- Leadwell CNC Machines Mfg Corporation
- Methods Machine Tools Inc.
- Milacron Holdings Corp.
- Milltronics USA, Inc.
- Monarch Lathes
- Murata Machinery Ltd.
- Nakamura-Tome Precision Industry Co. Ltd.
- Okuma Corporation
- O-M Ltd.
- Prompt Integrated Technology Ltd.
- Samsung Machine Tools HQ
- Strojimport A.S.
- Tsugami Corporation
- Victor Machinery Solutions Inc.
- Yama Seiki USA, Inc.
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
- Yeong Chin Machinery Industries Co. Ltd.
Total Companies Profiled: 52
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2jm66f