DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "WAN Optimization Solutions - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the WAN Optimization Solutions market worldwide will grow by a projected US$722.4 Million, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%. On-Premise, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 3.7% and reach a market size of US$1.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The On-Premise market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 5.9% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$18.7 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$20.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the On-Premise segment will reach a market size of US$72.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the WAN Optimization Solutions market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 10.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$161 Million in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing WAN Optimization Solutions market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Allot Communications Ltd.
- Array Networks, Inc.
- Circadence Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- InfoVista Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Radware Ltd.
- Riverbed Technology
- Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Wide Area Network (WAN) - An Introductory Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Scope of WANs Continues to Expand
- WANs Not Immune to Performance Issues
- WAN Optimization - Maximizing WAN Performance
- Benefits of WAN Optimization in a Nutshell
- WAN Optimization Solutions Market - Optimally Poised to Benefit from Growing Focus on WAN Optimization
- Increasing Business Productivity and Reducing Network Management Costs - Key Rationale for Adoption of WAN Optimization
- Improving Business Productivity by Enhancing Application Performance
- Reducing Network Management & Upgradation Costs
- SD-WAN Solutions Make a Mark
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- WAN Optimization Solutions Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Major Enterprise-Driven Trends in WAN Optimization
- Application SLAs Take Over Network SLAs
- Total Cost of Ownership Model
- Flexible WAN Optimization Solutions
- Managed Solutions
- System Integrators Threaten Dominance of TSPs
- Cost Efficiencies Drive Adoption of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Subsumes Numerous Subsystems
- SD-WAN Succeeds WAN Optimization
- Growth in Branch Office Operations & Subsequent Rise in WAN Deployments Drive Demand for WAN Optimization
- Consolidation of Existing IT Infrastructure Fuels Adoption of WAN Optimization
- Increasing Workforce Mobility to Apply More Pressure on WANs - Drives Business Case for WAN Optimization Solutions
- Growing BYOD Phenomenon Drives Adoption of WAN Optimization Solutions
- Cloud Computing Deployments Drive Demand for WAN Optimization
- Opportunity Indicators
- Rising Use of Cloud Based Office Productivity Software - A Case in Point
- Enterprises Embrace WOCs for Ensuring Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Emerging Markets to Lend Traction to WAN Optimization Market
- SMBs Warm Up to Benefits of ICT - Drive Demand for WAN Optimization
- Product Innovations Spearheading Growth
- Emerging Product Trends in the WAN Optimization Controllers Market
- Advanced Optimization Controllers Gaining Prominence
- Declining Costs of Bandwidth
- Emergence of New Applications & Protocols Enhancing Network Efficiency
- Capital Costs - A Major Concern
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 38
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ww56pq