DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market Report 2020-2030: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider consumer electronics e-commerce market, and compares it with other markets.
The global consumer electronics e-commerce market is expected to grow from $282.6 billion in 2019 to about $373.6 billion in 2020 as the market initially experienced a surge due to purchase of electronic products that support work from home. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $548.4 billion at a CAGR of 18% through 2023.
Consumers are shifting from offline to online shopping, and this factor is the key driving factor of consumer electronics e-commerce market. Augmented reality (AR) technology enhances online shopping experience. The lack of an integrated end-to-end logistics platform for delivery of electronics purchased online is a key factor challenging the growth of this market.
Major players in the consumer electronics market are Alibaba, Amazon, JD.com, eBay, Shopify, Rakuten, Walmart, Newegg, Target, and Flipkart.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The consumer electronics e-commerce market section of the report gives context. It compares the consumer electronics e-commerce market with other segments of the consumer electronics e-commerce market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, consumer electronics e-commerce indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market Characteristics
3. Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Historic Market, 2015-2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Forecast Market, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Video Products
- Audio Products
4.2. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market, Segmentation By Business Model, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
5. Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Best Buy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d2duft