LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the system integration services market for industrial automation market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 491.33 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Access Automation Pvt. Ltd., ACS INDIA, Adage Automation Pvt. Ltd., Analogic Automation Pvt. Ltd., Axcend Automation and Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., BASE Automation Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Captronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., John Wood Group Plc, Servilink System Ltd., and SOLPRO Automation Pvt. Ltd are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing plant complexities has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/system-integration-services-market-for-industrial-automation-in-India-industry-analysis
System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market in India is segmented as below:
- Process Industry
- Discrete Industry
- Software Integration Services
- Hardware Integration Services
- Consulting Services
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41573
System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The system integration services market for industrial automation market in India report covers the following areas:
- System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market Size in India
- System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market Trends in India
- System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market Analysis in India
This study identifies shortage of skilled workforce as one of the prime reasons driving the system integration services market for industrial automation market growth in India during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
System Integration Services Market for Industrial Automation Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist system integration services market growth for industrial automation market in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the system integration services market for industrial automation market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the system integration services market for industrial automation market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of system integration services market vendors for industrial automation market in India
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Process industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Discrete industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Software integration services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hardware integration services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consulting services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Access Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- ACS INDIA
- Adage Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Analogic Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Axcend Automation and Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- BASE Automation Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Captronic Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- John Wood Group Plc
- Servilink System Ltd.
- SOLPRO Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.