DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ride Hailing Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ride hailing market is expected to decline from $60.5 billion in 2019 and to $52.07 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.88%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak, extending lockdown across countries and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $85.48 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 17.97%.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider ride hailing market, and compares it with other markets.
On-demand transportation services and a lower rate of car ownership among millennials is driving the growth of the ride-hailing market. Ride-hailing service providers need to follow several state and central laws for uninterrupted services.
North America was the largest region in the Ride hailing market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period.
Major players in the ride hailing market are Uber Technologies Inc., Grab, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Gett Inc., Lyft Inc., DiDi Chuxing, Delphi Automotive, Daimler AG., BlaBlaCar, and Didi Chuxing Technology Co.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
The ride hailing market section of the report gives context. It compares the ride hailing market with other segments of the ride hailing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, ride hailing indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Ride Hailing Market Characteristics
3. Ride Hailing Market Size and Growth
3.1. Global Ride Hailing Historic Market, 2015-2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Ride Hailing Forecast Market, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Ride Hailing Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Ride Hailing Market, Segmentation Vehicle Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Two Wheeler
- Three Wheeler
- Four Wheeler
4.2. Global Ride Hailing Market, Segmentation End-user , Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Ride Hailing Market, Segmentation By Service Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Car Sharing
- Station Based Mobility
- Car Rental
5. Ride Hailing Market Regional and Country Analysis
5.1. Global Ride Hailing Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Ride Hailing Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Gett Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- DiDi Chuxing
- Delphi Automotive
- Daimler AG
- Didi Chuxing Technology Co.
- Denso Corporation
- Yandex.Taxi B.V.
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd.
- TomTom N.V.
- Lime (US)
- RideCell Inc.
- Bolt Technology O
- VOXTUR SAS
- Addison Lee Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pd2vzg