DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Nitrogen Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global industrial nitrogen market to grow with a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The study on industrial nitrogen market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on industrial nitrogen market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial nitrogen market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial nitrogen market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the industrial nitrogen market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the industrial nitrogen market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global industrial nitrogen market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rapid industrialization in emerging countries
- Growing applications of liquid nitrogen systems in food processing
- High cost of production of nitrogen
- Increasing applications in cryopreservation, cryotherapies, and cryosurgeries
- Praxair, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Linde plc
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Nexair LLC
- The Messer Group GmbH
- CanAir Nitrogen Inc.
- EPC Engineering & Technologies
- Chengdu Taiyu Industrial Gases Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqjs89