LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global biomass power generation market size and it is poised to grow by 43.37 GW during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acciona SA, Ameresco Inc., ANDRITZ AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Drax Group Plc, E.ON SE, ENGIE SA, General Electric Co., John Wood Group, Plc., and Vattenfall AB are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing need for cleaner energy supply has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high project and feedstock costs might hamper market growth.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
Biomass Power Generation Market is segmented as below:
- Solid Biomass
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Liquid Biomass
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32156
Biomass Power Generation Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our biomass power generation market report covers the following areas:
- Biomass Power Generation Market size
- Biomass Power Generation Market trends
- Biomass Power Generation Market industry analysis
This study identifies adoption of biomass in fuel cell technology as one of the prime reasons driving the biomass power generation market growth during the next few years.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the biomass power generation market, including some of the vendors such as Acciona SA, Ameresco Inc., ANDRITZ AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Drax Group Plc, E.ON SE, ENGIE SA, General Electric Co., John Wood Group, Plc., and Vattenfall AB. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the biomass power generation market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biomass power generation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biomass power generation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biomass power generation market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biomass power generation market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2018-2023
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Feedstock
- Market segments
- Comparison by Feedstock
- Solid biomass - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 (GW)
- Biogas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 (GW)
- Municipal solid waste - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 (GW)
- Liquid biomass - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 (GW)
- Market opportunity by Feedstock
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acciona SA
- Ameresco Inc.
- Andritz AG
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- E.ON SE
- General Electric Co.
- John Wood Group Plc
- Thermax Ltd.
- Valmet Oyj
- Vattenfall AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.