LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the same-day delivery market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 9.73 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 22% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Same-Day Delivery Market in US Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. A1-SameDay Delivery Service Inc., Deliv, Deutsche Post AG, Express Courier, FedEx Corp., Last Mile Logistics, Power Link Expedite, United Parcel Service of America Inc., USA Couriers, and Zipline are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The growing b2c e-commerce market in US has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/same-day-delivery-market-in-the-us-industry-analysis
Same-Day Delivery Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Same-Day Delivery Market in US is segmented as below:
- Regular Service
- Priority Service
- Rush Service
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40633
Same-Day Delivery Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The same-day delivery market in US report covers the following areas:
- Same-Day Delivery Market Size in US
- Same-Day Delivery Market Trends in US
- Same-Day Delivery Market Analysis in US
This study identifies increasing demand from the medical and healthcare industry as one of the prime reasons driving the same-day delivery market in US growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Same-Day Delivery Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist same-day delivery market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the same-day delivery market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the same-day delivery market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of same-day delivery market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- B2C - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- B2B - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- C2C - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Regular service - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Priority service - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rush service - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A1-SameDay Delivery Service Inc.
- Deutsche Post AG
- Express Courier
- FedEx Corp.
- Last Mile Logistics
- Power Link Expedite
- United Parcel Service of America Inc.
- USA Couriers
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.