DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Passenger Rail Transport Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global passenger rail transport market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global passenger rail transport market is expected to decline from $236.3 billion in 2019 to $228.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.5%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $267.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The passenger rail transport market consists of sales of passenger rail transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that use trains to provide transport for passengers from a station where they board the train to a destination station.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global passenger rail transport market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global passenger rail transport market. Africa was the smallest region in the global passenger rail transport market.
Most of the customers now expect service providers to accept payment through cards and digital wallets. With the development of applications like Apple pay, rail transportation service providers are also willing to offer platforms for varied payments. As customers become more aware of contactless bank cards and mobile payments, adoption of virtual payment technologies is expected to rise significantly. For example, in the UK, 46.1 million contactless card transactions were made in December 2014. Rail transportation companies such as Canada's Via Rail are accepting electronic payments made using digital wallet MasterPass, and card payments via debit and credit cards.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Passenger Rail Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Passenger Rail Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Passenger Rail Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Passenger Rail Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Passenger Rail Transport Market Trends And Strategies
8. Passenger Rail Transport Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Passenger Rail Transport Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Passenger Rail Transport Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Passenger Rail Transport Market Metrics
11.1. Passenger Rail Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Passenger Rail Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- East Japan Railway
- MTR Hong Kong
- Central Japan Railway
- West Japan Railway
- Canadian Pacific Railway
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fawc63