DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Synchronous Belt Drives Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The industrial synchronous belt drives market is poised to grow by $ 488.87 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The reports on industrial synchronous belt drives market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increase in demand for custom-made industrial synchronous belt drives and demand for automated material handling equipment. In addition, large volume demand from the aftermarket is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The industrial synchronous belt drives market analysis includes end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the growing improvement in industrial synchronous belt drives as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial synchronous belt drives the market growth during the next few years. Also, enhancement of technologies used for designing industrial synchronous belt drives and a rise in M&A and strategic alliances will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- AB SKF
- ABB Ltd.
- Arntz Optibelt Group
- B&B Manufacturing Inc.
- Bando Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Gates Industrial Corp. Plc
- J. H. Fenner & Co. Ltd.
- Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd.
The Timken Co.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Material handling - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial machinery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Agriculture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mining and mineral - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1dmlvi