DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Textile Dyes Market by Dye Type, and Fiber Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global textile dyes market was valued at $9.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $15.5 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2026. Rise in production of textiles to meet the increase in demand for consumers is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increase in urbanization, product innovation, rise in industrialization, and exponential growth of the online fashion sector is further expected to accelerate the growth of the market.
Upsurge in production of textiles in developing countries to meet the rise in consumer demand, low cost of labor, and an increase in population are the various factors that drive the growth of the global textile dyes industry. However, the market growth is hampered due to implementation of various health & environment regulations toward the use of textile dyes. This is attributed to the fact that these dyes contain toxic substances such as arsenic, lead and heavy metals, which increase environmental pollution, thereby negatively impacting the growth of the textile dye industry. Textile dyeing processes consume huge amount of water as a solvent. Hence, development of new processes that minimize the water wastage is anticipated to create a significant opportunity for the market growth.
The global textile dyes market is segmented into dye type, fiber type, and region. Depending on dye type, the market is classified into direct, reactive, VAT, basic, acid, disperse, and others. On the basis of fiber type, the market is categorized into wool, polyester, acrylic and others. Region wise, the global textile dyes market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Increase in urbanization, product innovation, rise in industrialization, and exponential growth of the online fashion sector in Asia-Pacific fuel the demand for textile dyes in this region. China and India are the nations contributing significantly to the market share of the Asia-Pacific textile dyes market.
Key players operating the global market include Agrofert S.A., Archroma, Chromatech Incorporated, Colourtex, DuPont., Hollindia International B.V., Huntsman Corporation, Jay Chemicals Industries Ltd., Kiri Industries ltd. (Kiri), and Organic Dyes and Pigments.
- It outlines the current textile dyes market trends and future scenario of the textile dyes market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Porter's five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution in the textile dyes market analysis at the regional and country-level market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and textile dyes market opportunities and their detailed impact analyses are elucidated in the study.
- The profiles of key players along with their key strategic developments are enlisted in the report.
- In 2018, the Asia-Pacific market held a share of over 45.50% in the global textile dyes market.
- The U.S. and Canada collectively accounted for around 80.7% share in the North America textile dyes market in 2018.
- Germany and France collectively accounted for around 48.0% share in the Europe textile dyes market in 2018.
The reactive and direct segments are expected to witness significant CAGRs of 7.2% and 6.8%, respectively, during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand from Asia-Pacific region
- Rise in preference for non-woven fabrics
- Stringent rules and regulations
- High toxic waste production
Minimizing the water wastage and organic dyes
- Agrofert S.A.
- Chromatech Incorporated
- Hollindia International B.V.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jay Chemicals Industries Ltd.
- Kiri Industries Ltd. (Kiri)
Organic Dyes, Pigment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ombhax