LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial burner market and it is poised to grow by USD 107.62 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alzeta Corp., ANDRITZ AG, Baltur Spa, Bloom Engineering Inc., Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koch Industries Inc., Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., and Oilon Group Oy are some of the major market participants. The installation of CHP will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Installation of CHP has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Industrial Burner Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Burner Market is segmented as below:
- Food And Beverages
- Chemicals And Petrochemicals
- Pulp And Paper
- Power Generation
- Oil And Gas
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40779
Industrial Burner Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial burner market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Burner Market size
- Industrial Burner Market trends
- Industrial Burner Market industry analysis
This study identifies increasing fuel prices and improvement in the efficiency of industrial burners as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial burner market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Burner Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the industrial burner market, including some of the vendors such as Alzeta Corp., ANDRITZ AG, Baltur Spa, Bloom Engineering Inc., Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koch Industries Inc., Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., and Oilon Group Oy. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial burner market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Burner Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial burner market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial burner market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial burner market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial burner market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV
- Ford Motor Co.
- General Motors Co.
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- Volkswagen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.