LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the coreless DC motors market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 415.59 thousand during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Altra Industrial Motion Corp., Baumüller Holding GmbH & Co. KG, C.I. TAKIRON Corp., Citizen Chiba Precision Co. Ltd., Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG, maxon motor AG, Precision Microdrives Ltd., Shenzhen Topband Co. Ltd., and Telco Intercontinental Corp. are some of the major market participants. The need to reduce size of machine tools will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Need to reduce size of machine tools has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Coreless DC motors market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Coreless DC motors market in India is segmented as below:
- Industrial Motion Control
- Medical Device and Lab Equipment
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41569
Coreless DC motors market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our coreless DC motors market in India report covers the following areas:
- Coreless DC motors market in India Size
- Coreless DC motors market in India Trends
- Coreless DC motors market in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing need for customized coreless DC motors as one of the prime reasons driving the coreless DC motors market growth in India during the next few years.
Coreless DC motors market in India 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the coreless DC motors market in India, including some of the vendors such as Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Altra Industrial Motion Corp., Baumüller Holding GmbH & Co. KG, C.I. TAKIRON Corp., Citizen Chiba Precision Co. Ltd., Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG, maxon motor AG, Precision Microdrives Ltd., Shenzhen Topband Co. Ltd., and Telco Intercontinental Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the coreless DC motors market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Coreless DC motors market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist coreless DC motors market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the coreless DC motors market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the coreless DC motors market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of coreless DC motors market vendors in India
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Cylindrical - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Disc - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Industrial motion control - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Medical device and lab equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Baumüller Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- C.I. TAKIRON Corp.
- Citizen Chiba Precision Co. Ltd.
- Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG
- maxon motor AG
- Precision Microdrives Ltd.
- Shenzhen Topband Co. Ltd.
- Telco Intercontinental Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.