DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bio-Lubricants Market By Base Oil Type (Rapeseed, Canola, Sunflower, Soybean, Palm, and Coconut oils, Animal Fat, Others), By Application (Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Others), By End Use, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bio-lubricants Market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. Growing awareness among the users pertaining to environmental regulations is a major factor expected to boost the growth of bio-lubricants market across the globe over the coming years. Moreover, bio-lubricants are biodegradable in nature having less environmental impacts which is another key factor fuelling the growth of the Global Bio-lubricants Market across the globe. However, high prices of bio-based lubricants might hamper the growth of the Global Bio-lubricants Market in the years to come.
The Global Bio-lubricants Market is segmented based on base oil type, application, end-use, composition, region and company. Based on application, the market can be segmented into hydraulic fluids, metalworking fluids, chainsaw oils, mold release agents, two-cycle engine oils, greases, others. Out of which, the hydraulic fluids segment dominated the market in terms of largest market share until 2019 and is further anticipated to hold its dominance during the forecast years as well. This growth is because hydraulic fluids are being widely utilized in moving mechanical parts, elevators and cylinders in bridges and locks. In addition to this, hydraulic fluids are environmentally safe as it is biodegradable in nature and less toxic, which is further driving the growth of the segment. Along with this, enactment of stringent rules and regulations in sensitive areas like forest and marine, is resulting in increased demand for hydraulic fluids across the globe.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Fuchs Petrolub AG
- Panolin AG
- Klber Lubrication Mnchen SE & Co. Kg
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Binol Lubricants
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Bio-lubricants Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Bio-lubricants Market based on base oil type, application, end-use, composition, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Bio-lubricants Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Bio-lubricants Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Bio-lubricants Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Bio-lubricants Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Bio-Lubricants Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Base Oil Type (Rapeseed, Canola, Sunflower, Soybean, Palm, and
Coconut oils, Animal Fat, Others)
5.2.2. By Application (Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Chainsaw Oils, Mold Release Agents, Two-Cycle Engine Oils, Greases, Others)
5.2.3. By End Use (Industrial, Commercial Transport, Consumer Automobile)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
6. North America Bio-Lubricants Market Outlook
7. Europe Bio-Lubricants Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Bio-Lubricants Market Outlook
9. Middle East and Africa Printing Ink Market Outlook
10. South America Bio-Lubricants Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us and Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2itcfz